AR North America AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM 11 Amp Electric Pressure Washer With Hose Reel

AR383 Features: Cold water electric pressure washer. Constructed of Copper, Aluminum and Plastic. Includes an accessory kit complete with gun, adjustable jet nozzle, high pressure hose and lance with foam dispenser. With a two-wheel trolley mounted unit with handle and hose reel. Automatic safety valve with pressure shut-off at pump head. -Total Stop System (TSS) for automatic start/stop. Attachable foamer/soap bottle. Equipped with a 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump, long-lasting induction motor, gun-wand. Gun wand assembly with a fully adjustable spray head, detergent tank, water filter, detergent injector kit and high pressure hose. -Rotary nozzle and TSS standard. GFCI and automatic safety valve with low pressure by-pass is standard on all blue clean models. Max. Volume: 1.5 GPM. Max. Pressure: 1,900 PSI. Universal electric motor 120 Volts, 60 HZ, 11 Amps. Annovi Reverberi Triplex 3 axial-piston wobble plate pump with tempered stainless steel plungers. Manual Sheet Instruction Sheet.

I did a lot of research on electric power washers and this brand seemed to have really good professional reviews. I chose this particular model because of the long power cord and the long high pressure hose. As extra bonuses you also get 1900 pounds of pressure and everything wraps up nice and neat on the unit. My only concern is the plastic connection for the hose. I wish they would have used brass or steel like what they have on the high pressure connection. I've tested the unit for about three hours. I washed a couple of windows; did a great job. I cleaned my tiled patio; got the dirt out of the grout. I cleaned my car; got most of the dirt, but even a 3000 psi unit can't get it all, it's just a basic fact you have to use some elbow grease to get road scum off. I also tried it on my fence to clean off dirt and moss build up; didn't do such a good job but then again it is a 1900psi unit and for wood you really need at least 2600psi. For that you need a gas unit and I really don't want to deal with the mess, the loud noise, and the maintenance. I'm really happy with this unit so far, I just hope it doesn't break after a couple of uses like I heard from reviewers of other brands.

AR North America AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM 11 Amp Electric Pressure Washer With Hose Reel  Read  More...


No comments: